Dr. Edwin A Aquino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin A Aquino?

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr Aquino is wonderful! I've seen him twice for nerve diagnostics. He's nice, professional and gentle. He makes you feel very at ease. He's fast and makes the appointment go quickly. He remembered me even though there was several years in between my appointments with him. That can't be easy considering the amount of people he see and be various offices he works out of.

AMAZING

Such an AMAZING sweetheart doctor who actually cares for you and treats you like you really matter to him .. He takes his time and doesnt ease up untill your feeling better . I would DEFINITELY recommend DR Aquino 😄

Good Doctor

I had an EMG 5 years ago from a different Dr. and it was a horrible, painful experience and that Dr. showed no emotion. Imagine my horror when 5 years later, I was asked to have another one done! This time I was directed to Dr. Aquino. I was expecting it to be the same. What a difference! Dr. Aquino was personable, had a sense of humor that lightened the mood and while the procedure was uncomfortable at times, it was not near as painful as the previous time. He was quick and thorough. Definately would go to him again. I didn't have need for a follow up, so cannot rate that.

Good doctor, nice person

This doctor was professional, yet friendly and comfortable. I feel confident in his ability and judgment. I recommend him. I only saw him today, so do not know how to rate follow-up.

Dr. Edwin A Aquino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.