- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin M Clayton MD
Dr. Edwin M Clayton, MD is a doctor primarily located in Old Lyme, CT. They have 61 years of experience. Their specialties include Pathology. They speak English.
Dr. Edwin M Clayton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
61 Years Experience
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Edwin M Clayton Accepts the Following Insurance
- 34 Coult Ln Old Lyme , CT 06371
More about Dr. Edwin M Clayton
Dr. Clayton graduated from the Yale University in 1959. Dr. Clayton works in Old Lyme, CT and specializes in Pathology.