Dr. Edwin A Cordero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin A Cordero?

Old Cutler Office

Dont ever go to the office in old cutler the staff is horrible and they sent me a letter signed by Dr Cordero stating that he would no longer provide services for my kids, he gave me 2 weeks to find some other doctor, and the worse part is that his office manager at the old cutler location in cutler bay was so rude, would not speak with me and put paper on the desk for me to read before her talking to me. She made my son wait for 45 in and there was no other patients, (my son had a broken wrist and has an autism spectrum) I was so upset they were acting like that to us (very bad experience)

Great Doctor

He is a very good doctor. I am 25 years old and he use to be my family's doctor until we grew up and now he is the doctor I choose for my 4 kids...

Dr. Edwin A Cordero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.