Dr. Edwin A Cortez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin A Cortez?

The Absolute Best

I have been going to Dr. Cortez for over 10 years now and have never had a bad experience. People always tell me how young I look, but they never can quite connect it to anything but genetic good luck! Dr. Cortez doesn't make you a different person he just makes a better you. He refuses to do anything that isn't in line with your natural looks. And his office staff is the best, too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I have been seeing Dr. Cortez for several years for peels, etc. He is the absolute best in the business. Very caring and personable. I have referred several of my friends through the years.

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Cortez is a very caring and conscientious physician. I am so pleased with what he has done for me, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has you come in for follow-ups to make sure you're doing okay after a procedure, and his office is very comfortable and welcoming. Friendly and professional staff, too.

Dr. Edwin A Cortez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.