Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin A Diaz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Most rude, obnoxious, unhelpful, non-empathetic, 'all about me' encounter from so called 'medical professionals' EVER!!! Absolutely NO follow up or keeping their word, NO genuine concern for the patient's well being at all, and bedside manner is non-existent (flew off the handle and yelled that he doesn't have time to follow up, then walked out. Imagine that, from a "professional"!!) He and Caroline were seen smirking and laughing as we left. We are working to speak with the powers that be who are in charge of the business so they can both be appropriately reprimanded. No patient should ever be treated that way!!
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Edwin A Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdwin A Diaz Md, 4200 Stockton Dr, North Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edwin A Diaz in this video.
Dr. Edwin A Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.