Dr. Edwin B Flanagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin B Flanagan?

Not what you want or expect

Horrible.....nothing left to say. Your life depends on it. Wrong diagnosis is not what you expect.

My gastrolagist

I live in Port St Lucie for about 12 years.I have seen Dr Flanagan on numerous times.I always found him and his staff very courteous and helfull He save my wifes life at one time.He is a great Docto r

Keeps canceling my appointment

I have had 3 appointments canceled by their office and was told no other doctor in the group would see me because he had seen me before! Having to go out of town to get help. Bad bedside manner! Been waiting for over 6 months to see him!

Does not respect patient risk of cancer

I was. Told prodigal was 10 years for a colonoscopy even though my family has stage four colon cancer history. Was told he would not put down a five year test was necessary do insurance would not pay. No doctor has a right to put a patient at risk when Moffitt said to go in three years due to family history. Thought he was good before this but will not put my life on the line for his stupidity.

Doctor's Response

Following ACG guidelines

Excellent care

Prompt, all employees were competent, professional and very friendly. I was put at immediate ease knowing this was going to be a top quality visit and it was.

In a hurry

He did not seem to want to hear my story and was in too much of a hurry. He wrote a prescription and that was it.