Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin M Fulghum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Edwin M Fulghum has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Edwin M Fulghum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edwin M Fulghum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
He takes a proactive approach to my overall health issues by reviewing test results and comments from other physicians and follows up with suggestions or referrals to other professionals. I feel confident that all my health issues are being addressed as accurately as they can be. I have full faith and confidence in his treatment of me.
My husband and I think the world of Dr. Fulghum. 9 doctors during 9 years of trying to conceive and Dr. Fulghum was the only one that gave us hope of having a child. Our sweet girl will be 1 this month and we owe it all to him. Dr. Fulghum is plain spoken and doesn't try to hide or soften what he is saying so you don't have to worry about misunderstanding what he meant. Some people can't deal with that but as for us we appreciate that aspect of him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
44 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin M Fulghum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesville, NC.