Dr. Edwin Glassell Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Glassell?

A sad bleeding disappointment.

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

I took an appointment with this doctor because he was the only one available ASAP. On my first visit the front staff were nice enough, other than the medical questions that they want to ask while you are checking. This is not appropriate while standing in a waiting room. The PA saw me for about 2 mins and told me that I needed a colonoscopy. I asked to see the actual doctor, dr glassel came in and stood a foot in front of me, looking confused as to why I wanted to see him. After my colonoscopy I recievied a phone call concerning my pathology report. All I was told is I had inflammation and it would resolve its self. I asked for more info but she just sent me to a nurse. When the nurse couldn't help me she suggested a follow up appointment. The nurse then transferred my call to schedule a follow up appointment. They wanted me to wait a month, I insisted on seeing dr glassel sooner. After arguing with me she finally gave me a more timely appointment. At this appointment dr glassel literally walked in the room, never said hi, hello or go to heck. Just that I had ulcertive colitis and needed to be on long term medicine. I was very angry. If I had not made this dr give me answers I would still be bleeding from my rectum. He has no beside manner. I feel as though he is just out for money and not the patient.

Great doctor and staff.

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I think this is one of the best doctors in Clarksville. He doesn't do multiple tests because it is not necessary. Has a great NP that is very knowlegeable and I think was trained at Vanderbilt. I would not hesitate to send anyone of my family to him.

JUST LIKE MOST DOCTORS, HE DOESN'T LISTEN!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

I'VE BEEN TO HIS OFFICE 3 TIMES WITH SAME PROBLEM. HE HAD A DR WHITE THAT DID MY COLONOSCOPY AND I HAD DIVERTICULITIS BUT HE CLAIMED IT WAS NOT A CONCERN AND DID NOT TREAT ME FOR IT. THE NEXT TIME I WENT HE HAD BEEN FIRED OR WAS NO LONGER THERE. DR GLASSELL WANTED TO TREAT ME WITH PROBIOTICS AND MIRALAX WITHOUT EVEN DOING ANY TEST OR ANYTHING PROBABLY BECAUSE INSURANCE WOULD NOT PAY FOR ANOTHER COLONOSCOPY AT MY AGE! I AM NOW AT LEAST 2 YEARS INTO HAVING TROUBLE AND NOTHING RESOLVED. PROBLEMS GETTING WORSE. GETTING MY RECORDS AND GOING TO ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO "MAYBE" WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY AND HELP ME! JUST HOPE IT'S NOT CANCER AND TOO LATE!

Ripoff

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Was overcharged for a procedure over 2 months ago, and keep getting runaround trying to get my refund. Have called multiple times about getting MY money, and now they act like I'm bothering them. The next step is to contact BBB, or maybe a lawyer.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Great doctor and staff. Very efficient office. Clean. You could eat off the floor. Very Professional.

Are you kidding??

Posted on November 7th, 2010

I was referred to this doctor because of extremely high liver enzymes. They misread the liver function tests, was seen by what they told me was a nurse practioner (based on her actions, qualifications are doubtfull) about two minutes, the DR spoke with me for all of 1 minute and told me there was nothing to be concerned about, after all the tests were improving (they were not every test was worse than the one before.

Posted on October 24th, 2010

Wonderful doctor and staff. Put to sleep and never felt a thing. Very professional and caring staff. Much more reasonable thatn the other gastroenterologist in clarkville.

Posted on March 25th, 2010

Dr is very caring and his wife was especially nice to me. My husband had cancer and she took me into an office and consoled and comforted me. This is a truley caring office with caring staff. I could not have asked for better care.

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Great staff and great doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Time with Dr. Glassell was minimal during first visit. A nurse came in (5 minutes), then a nurse practioner (3 minutes), finally Dr. Glassell (less than 2 minutes). I was told I needed a procedure that would require me to be sedated. I made the appointment but I had to cancel the afternoon before. I am being charged $100 for cancelling my procedure appointment. Since I am required to be driven to and from the appointment, I am unable to control whether or not the person driving me gets sick. I did the responsible thing by calling and cancelling as soon as I hung up. I did not sign a form agreeing to this fee. Doctors should not be allowed to charge a fee when an appointment is cancelled.

Complete Unproffesional

Posted on September 4th, 2009

Dr. & wife (office manager)are compeltely unproffesional. Complaints from patients are thrown into trash can rather than resolved. All about the money for Dr. and money hungry wife. Do not use this Dr .

Posted on August 2nd, 2015