Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin Grogan has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Grogan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massac Memorial Hospital
Lourdes Hosp, Paducah, Ky
Western Baptist Hospital
43 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Edwin Grogan accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMERCY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES GENERAL SURGERY, 1532 Lone Oak Rd, Paducah, KY
Dr. Edwin Grogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.