Dr. E Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. E Hall?

Thank you for helping me!

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Hall has helped me get through some hard times regarding my husbands health issues. I can never say how much he has supported and helped me.

Posted on February 14th, 2016

I don't know how he does it but dr. Hall is simply the best....I appreciate his care on so many levels! I can't imagine where I would be if Dr. Hall had not accurately diagnosed and treated me...I appreciate him and his staff immensely#

Posted on December 15th, 2015

If my friend had not referred me to Dr. Hall I would not be here today. He is very intuitive about his patients and works on all levels to help them.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Top-notch

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

About as happy with Dr. Hall as I have ever been with any psychiatrist I have ever seen. He is flexible and available which I like because I work unusual hours. His staff is helpful and can typically assist me with any problems with medication refills and what the insurance won't pay for, so that way I don't have to wait to hear back from him.

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr. Hall's bedside manner is exceptional. I have been in and out of various doctors offices for various reasons over the years and have yet to find any one more personable and compassionate. I am very satisfied.

deadly

Posted on November 15th, 2013

It has been years since I last saw Dr. Hall and I'm still trying to overcome the lethal effects of his over prescribing. Stay away from him. He's poison and he'll poison you. A quack.

Good psychiatrist

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. Hall sees me, my spouse and our children. We have been patient's for over 5 years and have always been very happy with him. It is easy to get an appointment, the office environment is very relaxing, the staff has always been very helpful and Dr. Hall is a very nice man with a lot of knowledge.

Good doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Good doctor

Very happy with Dr. Hall!

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Dr. Hall is a very well read and knowledgeable psychiatrist and that is definitely something you don't find with many psychiatrists in Albuquerque. Two other psychiatrists I have seen have treated me with suspicion and disrespect simply because I ask questions regarding their prescribing and treatment approaches. Dr. Hall engages in conversation with me and always answers my questions without condescending to me. I have seen Dr. Hall for three years and I could not ask for a better psychiatrist. Beware of bad reviews you read on here and other sites. I truly believe that these are written by mean spirited folks who aren't getting and/or hearing exactly what they want.

catastrophic consequences of poor decision-making

Posted on March 1st, 2013

lingering effects of over prescribing. quack

Personal Care

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Hall is a caring professional. He looks wholistically at your situation and let's you be a partner in your own self care. He uses both traditional and alternative therapies but always gives you a choice. He has been in Albuquerque a long time and knows where all the resources are for mental health and general wellness. If you are the kind of person who prefers to make your treatment a partnership and like lots of choices, then Dr. Hall would be a good fit.