Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Hankins III
Dr. Edwin Hankins III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Hankins is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock, Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings and St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Hankins III has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Edwin Hankins III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.