Dr. Edwin Hayes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Hayes?

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Very knowledgable doctor who is up to date on current research. Would highly recommend!

Incredible Doctor.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Hayes is simply incredible. He managed my twin pregnancy, gestational diabetes, and three episodes of preterm labor. He is thorough in explaining everything and educating you about anything that may be happening. He caught my depression during pregnancy and kept a close eye in me as I didn't want to take medicine while pregnant. Immediately after delivery, he started treatment for my depression and nipped it before it got too bad. Dr. Hayes successfully induced and delivered my twins at two days shy of 38 weeks. He was confident he could deliver them naturally and prevent Baby B from flipping breach, and he succeeded. During the hospital stay while being induced, everyone in my family who met him fell in love with him and his bedside manner; professional and to the point, but friendly and humorous at the same time. I entrusted him with my daughters' lives and I am so happy I did. I'll recommend Dr. Hayes to everyone!

Find a New Doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2014

After years of trying to get him to pay attention to a medical issues I was having, which he insisted was normal, I ended up with cancer and now can never have a child of my own. If he had just listened and spent the time on my case, my oncologist says I could have caught it earlier. I called 5-10 times a week, and always got the same answer, "sounds normal", HA, well it wasn't normal.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Rude and arrogant staff

Unprofessional

Posted on November 10th, 2012

The receptionist at his office does not answer the phone, barely returns phone calls, and is not professional. Twice, I took the day off work to have an appointment (because I knew it would take so long!). I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room to be told I would have to be rescheduled because he could not see me that day. Dr Hayes has a condescending bedside manner, and does not listen well to his patients and what their concerns are. Unfortunately, at this office, you will feel like a number, and an inconvenience to them.

Dr. Hayes is the best!

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Hayes is the absolute best! I normally do not write reviews online, but for Dr. Hayes I have to make an exception. He is prompt and professional for his appointments. He is very warm, caring and has a wonderful sense of humor. He really listens to what you have to say. He is compassionate and really cares about your overall health. I had to have an emergency surgery and I have no doubt he saved my life. I trust Dr. Hayes completely. I will not go to anyone else!

Treated unkindly.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I'm never one to complain, but I wish I had somebody to guide me away from this terrible experience. This was my first child & also my first prenatal visit, I thought this as going to be something special, but I feel that was completely taken away from me by the way I was treated. I will never go to this doctor again because of the way I was talked down upon & I hope other women haven't had to go through this!

Never again

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Dr. Hayes talks over you when you ask questions and his office staff is rude and doesn't return your phone calls. I had a biopsy done and it took over 3 weeks and 5 phone calls to get an answer, the had the results for over two weeks already. Never going back.

Great doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Love him!!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I absolutely love this doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's very knowledgeable and showed concern to every issue I had. The staff is also great, no complaints!!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Hayes since 2003. He has delivered both of my children. I am also a RN. I trust him and he is excellent!

Staff

Posted on July 14th, 2010

He need to hire new Staff that returns phone calls