Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin J Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 10
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeff Kennedy's for nearly 5 years. I was diagnosed with Avascular Neucrosis in both hips at the age of 44. It is an on-going process, as I will eventually require replacement of both hips. Dr. Kennedy & his staff couldn't be more sincere & caring of his patients if they tried! Thank God I have a Dr like him, because this can be a trying ordeal, & I was scared when first diagnosed, but i feel at ease knowing I am in the best hands possible for my medical care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kennedy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Edwin J Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCapital Orthopaedic Clinic, 290 E Layfair Dr Ste A, Flowood, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edwin J Kennedy in this video.
Dr. Edwin J Kennedy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Flowood, MS.