Dr. Edwin K Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin K Matthews?

patient

Dr. Edwin Matthews is a wonderful doctor and I respect him very much. Easy to talk with at time of appointment. I do not recommend Gill Family Medicine the facility in which he works. There office policies are suspect and questionable. They arbitrarily released me from seeing my doctor due the fact I questioned their office policy on their method of charging for prescriptions.

Awesome Dr.

Dr. Matthews is a great doctor, I wouldn't go anywhere else! Always listens to me and has diagnosed any problems accurately. Neg comments are probably from narcotic seekers since he won't write a script of pain pills for a bruise.

Dr. Matthews is a wonderful doctor.

I have read the negative comments about Dr. Matthews on the internet. I find the comments hard to believe. My experience with Dr. Matthews has always been positive. He is an attentive and caring doctor that treats his patients with dignity and respect. As I said, I find these comments about him hard to believe and question the person who wrote them.

Dr. Edwin K Matthews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.