Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Kane II
Dr. Edwin Kane II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kane is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, Valley Hospital and St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson. Dr. Kane has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Kane II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edwin Kane II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.