Dr. Edwin King Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edwin King?

Stay away from this guy

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr. King smiled and nodded his head and "understood how scared I was after the accident". He then proceeded to refuse to do an xray and recommend me a good lawyer and 10 weeks of physical therapy. He identified I needed those 10 weeks by poking my neck which indicated to him I had muscle spasms and needed a lawyer and physical therapy. The bill showed up 30 days later with a lien already file demanding $500.00 immediately for his services.

Horrible doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2015

If you wanna call this man a caring doctor, think twice. At an office visit, I overheard him making fun of a patient. He has no right to make fun of anyone because he wears a flipping toupee ha ha, it's so obvious. I wouldn't refer anyone to him, beware, this toupee wearing doctor has no compassion!!

he is a great dr.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

he has always been my familys dr.he is awsome.

Whatever you do, see someone else.

Posted on February 29th, 2012

I was given this doctor when my family physician wouldnt see me due to being in a car accident. Dr. king should be ashamed to call himself a Doctor. Not only is his goal to hook his patients on drugs, but also, to undermine any other doctors who are trying to help. After 2 visits of him telling me I need more narcotics, I gave up. As I am learning now, Narcotics shouldn't be given for my condition. Thanks for nothing Dr. King, I hope your pill factory continues to provide the community with plenty of illicit substances.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

over the last 3 years, the rating here has deteriorated quite a bit

Wow really

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Well I went to dr Edwin Kim king for 2 years and on every visit I had to wait 30 min or more depending on what time the appointment was on one occasion I had a lower back injury which turned out to be muscle spazms but it took 10 visits alot of doping me up on pills and 1500 dollars for him to finally swallow his pride to give me a refferal to get an MRI done there went another 500 dollars so I go back to his office and once again he tried to give me more pills insted I had done some research before going so I knew the only way to solve the problem I was having was a physical theirapist so I so kindly declined the miracle pills and finally got a referral to a physical theirapist so I go to pt appointments 4 times only costing 300 dollars and the problem was solved so after all the doping up he did to me and all the money he robbed me of not counting the time I had to miss from work and gas I learned not to trust his knowledge of medical practice he's a thief and a legal drug dealer and yes I had insurance throught all that one incident their are several other storys to tell similar to this but I'm tired of typing.

cold turkey

Posted on June 17th, 2009

I was given a pain relief for about 8 weeks then without any warning or tapering off. He just one day refuse to give me any more pain relief I am fully aware of addition but, have a syatic nerve pain and is excruciating. At the least I think he should try to be a little more sympathetic to his patients. I found out in the waiting room he does this to a lot of his patients. He has a pharmacy right there at his office and starts all his patients on some sore of pain medicine and then for no apparent reason cuts them off. I talk to another doctor and they said that was dangerous to do someone like that. It throws the body into shock.

Posted on August 10th, 2017