Dr. Edwin Larson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Larson?

He has changed my son's life, and I couldn't be more grateful.

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I've taken my son to see several doctors, and Dr Larson by far is the most amazing, attentive, and caring doctor I've ever seen. He helped diagnose my son with multiple issues and seems very interested in his life not just writing a prescription and getting them out the door. I would recommend him to anyone who is it seriously concerned about their child and helping them get the treatment they need.

"No thank you doctor."

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I was Dr Larson's patient for over a decade. He is friendly and warm. Often I felt he was simply telling me what I want to hear. Be aware, he seriously overmedicates. Addiction to medication can be expensive, harmful and are absolutely habit forming. Just say "no".

Not good

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. Larson is very inconsistent. His moods and demeanor change on a weekly basis, as well as his prescriptions. Prescribed low dosage one day, than a very high one the next. Doesn't follow up with patients and is very expensive for the poor work and wild theories he seems to divulge in. Would not recommend.

Patient

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Terrible psychiatrist. Wildly prescribes medication and doesnt follow up. Short time spent for very high price. Does not know what he's doing and as a result, should not be practicing.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Very kind individual.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Wonderful doctor.

Posted on July 6th, 2014

I took my daughter to Dr. Larson after she was experiencing anxiety and she has been doing so much better. He listened to us and the medication she is taking has done nothing but positive things!

not so good

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Larson is a very likeable person but i found him to be wild in presribing medication. He jumped from one level to another extremely high level in one appointment and the following did the opposite going from high to a significant low in one step. I no longer can trust this physician.

Excellent Care!!!!

Posted on December 21st, 2011

Dr. Larson is phenomenal and a rare find. He genuinely cares about his patients, is open minded, listens to suggestions and overall is an excellent doctor. My previous doctor was not accurate in his diagnosis and I never felt like the overall problem was treated. I finally switched doctors and chose Dr. Larson at the suggestion of a family friend. He nailed the problem on the first visit. I saw a dramatic improvement within the first week.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr Larson is the second guy i went to for my psychological needs. and i chose him over the original guy because he cared more and he knew what to do and how to talk to me to feel like i wasnt being examined it sometimes feels like its just too friends talking and that definitely helps me relax more. He is very open minded and has so many stories that help. I have and will reccomend him to anyone who tells me they think they need to see someone.

Posted on October 24th, 2009

Dr. Larson has been my Doctor for many yeats. I have the upmost respect and confidence in his abilities.

Posted on April 5th, 2016