Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin B Mcclelland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edwin B Mcclelland has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
This is the first time that we had to visit an 'Urgent Care' facility. My husband had had a surgical implant. The dressing had come off due to the high heat we had experienced.We were told by the surgeon to not change the dressing! We sought a new dressing ONLY! We were told that he had a SSI and prescribed CLINDAMYCIN. A Highly dangerous drug-particularly if one wasn't used to taking drugs. The Pharmacist cautioned us also. When we saw our surgeon on Tuesday after the Sunday walk-in he told us it can cause death through cronic diarrhea.The assistant couldnt spell the drug names that my husband quoted him. I had to ask had he washed his hands? Oh he was going to put on gloves! The antibiotic tube had been used before. I would have expected a sterile Pak. The dressing was second rate. I will certainly not resort to 'Urgent Care' again.
Dr. Mcclelland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCastle Family Health Center, 3605 Hospital Rd Ste H, Atwater, CA
Dr. Edwin B Mcclelland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atwater, CA.