Dr. Edwin M Meek Jr Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Edwin M Meek Jr?

Doctor saved my life

Dr Meek is a very smart, kind, caring Doctor. He saved my life when I was about to bleed to death from fibroid tumors. He intervened to help me when the nursing staff was really hurting me with a blood pressure machine that had a cuff to small for my arm and were torturing me by pumping it up over and over when I was so weak from blood loss. They got angry at me because I refused to let them continue after five attempts and they called him in to tell me I had to let them do it. He told them to use the bigger cuff manual blood pressure device hanging on the wall. It took four pumps to get my blood pressure after that with no problems.