Dr. Edwin Miller Is this you?

He listens and helps but most of all, he cares! He literally lives to help you.

Great man and doctor that has changed my life for the better. Thank you Doc.

Dr Miller

Is Dr Miller accepting new patients. And if so what do I do to get it? Is is a very long wait or pretty easy. My Dr did not renew his Lic and I have a few days left with my medications.

Dr. Miller is by far one of the best and most caring doctors you can see. He spends as much time with you as needed and makes sure you're on the right pass to get your health up to what he expects. There's no fooling around with this guy as he gets the job done and he gets it done in a way you'll respect and come to high standards with.

WORTH THE WAIT

I met Dr Miller almost 2 years ago after seeing 8 other Dr's. I am mad about Dr. Miller.. He is caring and concerned.. He listens and looks.. He never talks down to you but always looks at you and talks to you as his equal. He is also open for alternative options and will look into suggestions you may have. He gives you quality time and gives you a long time in your visits. I have never felt rushed with him.. I admire his staying late into the evenings and the warmth that he generates to his patients.. I should not even use the term patient as I feel like family when I am there. His bedside manner - well you have to be able to understand his persona.. He is quick witted and although he acts like an old mad man he is a gentle soul. As my title says he is definitely worth the wait..

i love this man

dr. miller is the most wonderful mr grinch i have ever met in my life. his concern for his patients is genuine and he i tink that he truly understands you. i trust this man with my life

You may wait a while but that's because Dr. Miller makes sure all his patients get the care they need and doesn't shuffle them out the door. You don't find doctors like this anymore.