- 12 years of experience
- Speaks English
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 1 expertise
- 3 locations
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi has 3 locations
239 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
Book Online Now
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi has the following 1 expertise
12 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Charles R Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi's office for more information.
9900 Balboa Blvd Ste A Northridge, CA : (818) 701-0017
4025 Maine Ave Baldwin Park, CA : (626) 960-7222
239 S Euclid Ave Pasadena, CA 91101
More about Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi
Led by fellowship-trained physician Edwin Mirzabeigi MD, West End Medical Aesthetics offers advanced non-invasive surgical treatments to achieve natural looking improvement to damaged or aging skin. Our ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northridge, CA.