- 12 years of experience
- Speaks English
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 1 expertise
- 2 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi - Posted on February 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi - Posted on October 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi - Posted on October 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi - Posted on September 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi - Posted on January 17th, 2015
12 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Charles R Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi
Led by fellowship-trained physician Edwin Mirzabeigi MD, West End Medical Aesthetics offers advanced non-invasive surgical treatments to achieve natural looking improvement to damaged or aging skin. Our ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northridge, CA.