Dr. Edwin M Monsell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin M Monsell?

Mr

Dr. Monsell is awesome for dizziness

Doctor Monsell told me that physical therapy, walking backward, sideways etc. with my eyes closed would help me to get rid of dizziness! It worked well! God makes you so that there is an over ride from dizziness. No drugs, no dizziness. He said that my balance is better than most people! That is with nerve damage- I hope everyone has the same great success that I had had! Yeah!

Helped me when others gave up

I had totally lost me hearing on one ear and two other doctors said that there was nothing they could do for me and that I would be deaf in that ear. Dr Monsell spent a lot of time with me and did a series of shots into the ear. While I am not "tip top" I have about 80% of the hearing back. It was a very tough time for me and he had great bedside manner and patience. I would highly reccommend him.

I had an extremely rare and complicated surgery that he performed with great success. Aside from his exertise, he is one of the best "listening" doctors I've ever met. Straight talker and very sympatheic to his patients.

Dr. Edwin M Monsell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.