Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Edwin S Munich
Dr. Edwin S Munich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Point Reyes Station, CA, with another office in Berkeley, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Munich is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Munich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin S Munich has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edwin S Munich has the following 13 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
- Cholesterol Management
- Family Planning
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Edwin S Munich has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edwin S Munich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Kept from me my diagnosis from Alta Bates for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hiypertension. Refused to treat major pain attack which turned out to be a severely damaged spine forcing me to quit school. Never listened to me and of course after finding the above diagnosis found Dr. Munich was nothing but a liar. What makes me sick is he got paid to hurt me and not help. I am now 62, homeless, considered by Social Security to be severely permanently physically disabled. unfortunately due to his mis-treatment I have no doctor today and yet have Medicare A & B plus extrs care.
Dr. Munich is a smart and capable professional. However, I question how proactive he is when presented with a tough medical issue he cannot diagnose readily as well as his follow up in these situations. To be fair, I think that this is a problem that challenges all physicians as practicing medicine is not an exact science. Additionally, a quick note on "bedside manner." Dr. Munich spends a lot of time keying in information to a laptop when consulting with a patient. Right or wrong, this can be read as disinterest by patients who are seeking to have a mutually beneficial consultation.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Munich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Edwin S Munich accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin S Munich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Point Reyes Station, CA.