Dr. Edwin Pascual Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Pascual?

Posted on July 9th, 2015

simply the best doctor ever, take all 3 of my kids there, trust him like no other..highly recommend this doctor!!!!!!! office could use some remodeling.

I hope he never retires!

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr. Edwin Pascual has taken care of over 10 family members. I can't tell you how many people I have recommended him to and they all have been grateful for finally having a doctor that listens, makes them feel comfortable and the ability to talk to the doctor about anything. Even more important, he will make sure if you have something going on he will make sure you are being followed up on. and not like a patient but as if you were family! He even supplies you with a cell number verses dealing with answering service! I recommend him while heatedly, and my family has been returning to him for over 22 years. I hope he never retires, we would have problems. Thank you Fox for your dedication to your patients, to our family and friends.

Posted on April 11th, 2016