Dr. Edwin Pia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Pia?

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I experienced an unnecessary IV extravasation at lex med radiology. If simple hospital prodical was followed when I began to experience pain during my CT scan, I would not have had to endure all the pain that I did. The staff was more concerned about documenting the incident than my health and well being. There are several qualified radiology facilities in the area, I would not recommend this one based on my experience.

Posted on July 25th, 2008

very caring and informative. I had a lung biopsy and did not feel a thing except for the numbing.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014