Dr. Edwin Pound III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Pound III?

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I was not unhappy with the surgical part of my surgery but extremely unhappy with the financial portion was handle. I was to have a second follow up surgery and was told I was all set except for charges at the out patient clinic. The day before the surgery I was informed that if I didn't agree to pay an additional $2,020.00- to Dr Pound my surgery would be cancelled. I was so upset that my husband paid it that day so I would calm down. The follow up went well but after talking to my brother in law who is also a doctor and he said he believed this was very unethical I would never recommend this practice t anyone.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Great Dr. And staff!!!

Only Dr. Pound for my Cosmetic Needs

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Pound for several years now. My first procedure was a cosmetic surgery which I am extremely happy with. So, I have continued using Dr. Pound and his staff for all my cosmetic needs including Botox, fillers, and facials. I also just started using the skin care line they carry in the office. All of these I am more than satisfied with. The staff is always helpful, professional and friendly. Another plus is I never have to wait past my appointment time. They do their best to get me in and out quickly.

Great Physician

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I had breat aug by Dr. Pound several years ago. I have NO scars. I am still very happy with the work he did. It was excellent. He was very professional. Thank you, Dr.Pound.

Posted on March 11th, 2009

Dr. Pound's staff is very friendly and Dr. Pound himself extremely nice and not pushy.

Posted on November 5th, 2017