The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser MD
Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with another office in Garden City, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Rosenwasser is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser has 2 locations
1325 Franklin Ave Ste 103
Garden City, NY 11530
Book Online Now
Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Rosenwasser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1976
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser's office for more information.
200 Garden City Plz Ste 102 Garden City, NY : (516) 246-5008
1325 Franklin Ave Ste 103 Garden City, NY 11530
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin H Rosenwasser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, NY.