Dr. Edwin Running Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Running Jr?

Doctor is great, it's the practice that stinks

Posted on January 5th, 2010

This is the most incompetent office I've ever been to! Each time I need a script filled, I have to call and hold hands with the receptionist to get anything authorized. I was HUNG UP on by the office manager when I explained my frustration about this. There was no concern that I was pregnant and NEEDED the medicine 4 days prior!! (The pharmacy was waiting on them!)There is no clerical follow through. I signed a hippa to have my records transferred from my old Doctors office and they never sent the authorization!The most concerning event is each time I have a visit, I have a new doctor because the last doctor (or Nurse Practitioner) is no longer there! I have to explain my condition, again, every time I go in.The staff is completely unprofessional and I would not recommend this office to ANYONE! STEER CLEAR!!!

Posted on November 23rd, 2014