Dr. Edwin Schmidt III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Schmidt III?

Gentle and kind and very in tune with your conditions.

Posted on August 27th, 2016

When I was in serious accident in Illinois at 2:00 in afternoon, they had to stablize me to transfer to St. Louis. It was 11:30 at night he had room waiting for me together with my other two doctors, Dr. David Kennedy, my neurosurgeon and Dr.James Strickland, not presently on staff but had operated on my two knees, that were severely injured in head on crash they are my champions. Dr. SCHMIDT HAS always gone above and beyond to work with my conditions. I have been with him since he was resident with Dr. KNIGHT.. I feel very fortunate to have Doctors that care about their patients. My eternal thanks.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

What I like about Schmidt is he has a dry sense of humor. Pretty up front, and if you give him all the info about what is wrong not just some. He pretty accurate about your concern. I have been a patient of his for years. Have recommend him to family members and they have also been seeing him.

Posted on October 30th, 2017