Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin A Schuller Jr
Dr. Edwin A Schuller Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chadds Ford, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Pain Medicine. Dr. Schuller is affiliated with Riddle Hospital and Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Dr. Schuller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin A Schuller Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Edwin A Schuller Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Schuller is a very caring doctor. He always listens to me and gives me advice on my health issues along with any other issues I may be having. He has helped me many times and really listens to me during my appointments. He has a great bedside manner. I can also call anytime I have any questions or concerns that may come up after an appointment. I highly reccommend Dr. Schuller.
Always an hr wait time at least, then when the visit is to begin, he rambles on about his personal life, other patients, and takes calls during visit. He doesnt check weight or blood pressure but maybe once every 2-3 visits. He isnt consistent or follow up with his recommendations. His office isnt sterile and he does shots in his office, not a patient room.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schuller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
St Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEdwin Arthur Schuller Jr Do, 18 Hillendale Rd, Chadds Ford, PA
Dr. Edwin A Schuller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chadds Ford, PA.