Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Singsen MD
Dr. Edwin Singsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Singsen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Edwin Singsen has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
what is your phone number the 617-509-1118 is the wrong number
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin Singsen - Posted on June 3rd, 2014
Dr. Edwin Singsen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edwin Singsen's office for more information.
1600 Crown Colony Dr Quincy, MA : (617) 509-1118
Locations & Directions1600 Crown Colony Dr, Quincy, MA
Dr. Edwin Singsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.