Dr. Edwin Smolowitz Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Smolowitz?

Posted on May 1st, 2011

This guy should not be permitted to operate on animals. He did surgery on me and if I had known more about this guy I would have gotton a second opinion. Operated on me and ruined me for life. Had to have follow up surgery to correct his mistakes and will have to depend on an inplant to contol my urinary problems for the rest of my life. Do noe let this guy touch you if you value your health.He operated on me while he was with Mountaincare Urologyin Slyva , NC. He was let go after my surgery but I could never find out the reason why. I have suspicions as to why he was let go but could never get any info as to why.

worst urologist

Posted on March 27th, 2009

gave wrong diagnosis and would not correct, almost had major surgery with this guy and found out he was all wrong. went to another doctor who correct problem in 5 mins. doctor is a poor excuse for a physician .

Posted on July 16th, 2017