Dr. Edwin A Soto-Pesante Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Edwin A Soto-Pesante?

Wonderful doctor at Va Medical Center

Dr Soto took care of my husband at the VA, He was his primary doctor. Dr Soto is very personable and is also a very thorough doctor. There just aren’ t enough words to praise him enough. We will miss him very much at the VA.

Not the best

He ignores signs and symptoms of his patients and completely ignores abnormalities in the tests that he orders. I went in with shortness of breath x 2 days, my legs and feet were swollen up really bad, and difficulty standing on my legs because they hurt, and even though my D-Dimer (has to do with blood clots or something to that extent) came back positive and twice the highest cut off for normal, he sent me home and I believe he said it was the flu! I'm lucky I didn't die after leaving there. Every time a patient goes in there he says everything is the flue or virus. But then again, he works or did work for West Branch Regional Medical Center and you are better off going to a vet than to the hospital. They leave their patients out in the waiting room of the E.R to stroke out or have heart attacks.