Dr. Edwin T Tseng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin T Tseng?

Don't pass up on this truly fine Doctor and a great guy!

Never had trouble getting an apt, He is always courteous and kind and most of the time he is right on scheldule. His explainations of your conditions are right to the point, if I don't understand he will try a different approach. I felt no pressure to have surgery and he did his best to help me get through it without surgery. I fully intend to have surgery when more urgent issues are resolved.

Outstanding doctors and staff. The always take good care of me and my family....for over 30 years!

This Dr. saved my life!!!!

In 2001 I was diagnosed with a mucoepedermoid carcenoma. Dr.Tseng was smart enough to refer me to U.C.L.A. to a world class surgeon who ultimately took the tumor out. After the surgery and radiation , I am happy to say I am Cancer free. From an ear infection to the worst sinus infection... all the way to Cancer he has hit the nail on the head.Oh, and I must add he was the ONLY Doctor to figure out my Sister's voice disorder. NO other doctor could!!!A+++ for sure. Highly recommend!