Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin M Villalobos
Dr. Edwin M Villalobos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Mary, FL, with another office in Lake Mary, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Villalobos is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Villalobos has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin M Villalobos has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Edwin M Villalobos has the following 5 expertise
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Edwin M Villalobos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient of Dr Villalobos for several years. I have ALWAYS found him to be a caring, compassionate doctor at the same time being very professional. His staff I find to be very friendly, wonderful and caring. IF you are considering using Dr Villalobos then you need to be ready to follow his recommendations and treatment plans with medications and follow up treatments. Also be ready to be drug tested at anytime. I would not consider any other pain doctor. Due to Dr Villalobos wonderful medical knowledge and dianostic skills he was able to diagnosis my problems when other doctors could not. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone that is having problems with chronic pain.
In the two years seeing Dr. Villalobos there has been no problem getting an appointment, waiting time short, staff have be professional. I have a syrinx (diagnosed by NS),...diagnoses is new for most doctors. He has spent time listening and answering questions. I go for pain management as that is the only option for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Villalobos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Jfk Medical Center
Dr. Edwin M Villalobos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin M Villalobos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.