Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwina E Simmons MD
Dr. Edwina E Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with St John Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Edwina E Simmons has 2 locations
29160 Center Ridge Rd Ste M
Westlake, OH 44145
Dr. Edwina E Simmons has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Edwina E Simmons has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwina E Simmons - Posted on March 14th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwina E Simmons - Posted on August 28th, 2016
Dr. Simmons and staff are wonderful. Dr. Simmon's is very thorough, kind,very patient and so pleasant. Never feel rushed. She is very detailed, and has always taken the best care of me since day one. I have been with Dr. Simmon's for 15 yrs now. I will not go anywhere else. Very Perfessional Staff. Thank you
BEST gyn I've ever had!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwina E Simmons - Posted on March 14th, 2014
Always happy and funny. So sorry she left Westshore Women's Health. Made me feel very comfortable (never thought I'd go to a woman but boy was I wrong)!! Very concerned and took extra time to answer questions and explain operation. Scars from operation were very minimal. Great bedside manner!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwina E Simmons - Posted on September 12th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwina E Simmons - Posted on August 28th, 2012
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Simmons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Dr. Edwina E Simmons Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwina E Simmons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.