Have you seen Dr. Edwina E Simmons?

malpractice

run for your life!!!!! get another doctor NOW

Dr.Simon's

Dr. Simmons and staff are wonderful. Dr. Simmon's is very thorough, kind,very patient and so pleasant. Never feel rushed. She is very detailed, and has always taken the best care of me since day one. I have been with Dr. Simmon's for 15 yrs now. I will not go anywhere else. Very Perfessional Staff. Thank you

BEST gyn I've ever had!!

Always happy and funny. So sorry she left Westshore Women's Health. Made me feel very comfortable (never thought I'd go to a woman but boy was I wrong)!! Very concerned and took extra time to answer questions and explain operation. Scars from operation were very minimal. Great bedside manner!

Great Doctor!!!!!!

I have been with Dr. Simmons, for 15 year and she an EXCELLENT!!! I have recommend Dr. Simmons to family and friends. She actullay takes the time to listen to my concerns. Thanks Dr. Simmons

I am impressed with her caring attitude, I have recommended her to many people looking for a new physician.

Recommend to friends!

She is intelligent, warm, & has a great sense of humor too. Dr. Simmons puts me at ease during a PAP exam! I've recommended her to my friends and relatives.

Horrible

Went to this woman due to my midwife was on vacation. NEVER AGAIN!!!Dead fish handshake. The first thing she started in on me was not how I was feeling or any questions or even going over my test results, it was you have gained a lot of weight. I was then repeatly told that I have gained a lot of weight and I will never get it off. I was then told that I was high risk because I will be 35 by 2 months when I deliver. So now I need genetic testing. Then she went back to my weight. She then told me how she gained 60 pounds when she was pregnant,which I am nowhere near that amount. So I guess that was okay for her and she got the weight off, but I never will.She then proceeded to tell me that she was a doctor and not a midwife and this is what happens when you see a doctor. Finally she listened to the heartbeat said nothing about it and went rigth back to the weight issue. I love my midwife and have been seeing her for almost 13 years, I trust her and for someone in her office to tell me that she is better is because she is a doctor is a bunch of bunk.

HEARTLESS!!! NEVER AGAIN..

Being pregnant for the first time you would think this women had a little compassion for women in my situation. Noo I was completely wrong! She was Unbelievably RUDE!!! Also made me feel stupid because I didn't know the meaning of the certain things she diagnosed me with.. Like I was supposed to know what a Bicornate Uterus is??!! I never even knew there was a malfunction with my body to begin with.. Then when shes about to walk out the door...I had to remind her to tell me how my results came back from the pap!! on top of it she made me feel like I shouldn't have the baby because I was 21 years old.. I turned 22 right before I had him... I cried so much at that appointment that the very same day I switched Gynos and Hospitals..I never want to see that woman AGAIN..!!!

Brilliant, great sense of humor, super intelligent, very experienced. I had a difficult case and she was amazing. Very positive results and truly she helped me turn the clock back with a flawless operation and recovery.

AWFUL!!

Seriously go to any other doctor! She is awful!! Terrible bedside manner, VERY rushed, doesn't listen to concerns, and made me feel stupid about my questions. I cried during the appointment!

run for your life!!!!! get another doctor NOW

Wonderdful doctor!!

Dr. Edwina E Simmons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.