Dr. Eehab A Kenawy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eehab A Kenawy?

Dr. Kenawy and Beverly are wonderful!! His office staff and nurses are slightly rude and not knowledgable at all.

Amazing pediatrician that cares about every patient. Great happy disposition.

-Dr. kenawy is a wonderful pediatrician - His nurse practioners are so sweet and caring - The front staff is very courteous and hard working - Nurses are very good with the children and kind Yes they are VERY busy, but what good pediatric office isnt? All around AWESOME office! :)

We have not had any issues with Dr. Kenawy himself, it is with the way his nurse practitioners handled our children's well check ups. To begin with, we were asked to schedule appointments on separate days, due to having more than 2 children. It was difficult to get them on the same day. It is important to ask permission from the parent in the room before doing anything to the child. Also, you ask the parent and child before doing anything that would make them feel uncomfortable. Not pleased at all. Also, the practice manager never followed up after discussing this situation. We are now looking for a new pediatrician.

i have been taking my baby to dr kenawy for 1 year they are great altought he could use a nicer receptionist.

Wonderful Pediatrician; needs better front desk help!

Dr. Kenawy was the first and only pediatrician that I took my then 6 year old daughter to in 2005 when landing in Panama City during Hurricane Katrina. Now 12 years old, my daughter absolutely adores him and let's face it, so do I! He has an amazing way with children and never lets us leave the office without him saying hello, good-bye or at least giving us a smile. His practice speaks for itself in that it is always busy and full of families in need of his expertise. My family loves him! The only issue that I have with his practice is that his front desk ladies tend to be a bit on the harsh side. Maybe he needs to seek nicer ladies. No parent wants to be spoken down to when they are bringing in a sick child. Otherwise, great physician!

AMAZING!!

He is an amazing doctor with a great practice. His nurses are extremely nice. My daughter has Cerebral Palsy we went through 3 doctors before we found him and he is the best doctor i have ever had the privilage of having. When daughter has been hospitalized he is right there when we need him. I could never have asked for a better doctor for my kids. we LOVE him!!

worth the wait

It can sometimes be a long wait to get into Dr. Kenawy's office. Let's face it, like everyone else I call at the last minute because my kids are sick. If I call in the am, they always get me in the same day. Even when the waiting room is full, he takes the time to listen to your problem, and he provides real solutions. If you are a high strung or overly dramatic type of personality, he may not be the right fit for you. He tells it like it is and always has a smile for the kids!

aweful

i feel like i dont like any pediatrician in this town. My experience with Dr Kenawy was just aweful

kenawy

great doctor just needs to schedule less ppl in the same time frame

Excellent

Dr. Kenawy has been primary care for both my sons since birth, now ages 4 and 2. He is the greatest, what I respect about him the most is if there is anything out of his expertise, he doesn't try to guess or read, he sends you sraight to whom ever speciality it is. No guess work. He is great at what he does. As well as he is extremly pleasant person to have in your presence... Great