Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eeric Truumees has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Transplantation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
this dr falsified my medical reports saying he saw me many more times than he actually did- haven't been able to feel my foot since surgery 5 yrs ago was 2 hrs late to my surgery didn't apologize ran over my foot with iv pole, watched without helping me into bed as I struggled for 2 mins- dropped me from medication that causes seizures
So far, my experience with Dr Trumees and his nurse Kelly, have been excellent. He visited with me for an hour, describing in great detail what kind of fusion surgery I would need, and had a Great bedside manner. Kelly returns my calls on the same day and is friendly and informative. I have had no problems getting an appointment and the office staff has been courteous and efficient. I would rate my experience here as 5 stars.
This doctor was 2 hours late to my surgery ran over my foot with the IV pole and wouldn't help me into the bed I was in excruciating pain he botched my surgery and I haven't been able to feel my right foot for 4 years now also have a friend who was told absolutely not to have this doctor perform surgery on her by someone who works in that office at Seton Spine and scoliosis do not see the doctor if your life depends on it also do not see Dr Lee Moroz as they are unethically connected also refused to Refill tramadol suddenly which is written that can cause seizures and you can end up in the hospital the nurse was so rude I've never had a such a rude staff treat me so poorly even the receptionist was unbelievably rude just harassed me about payment when I had just made a payment 20 minutes prior I now have bladder issues because of where they botched my back L 4 & 5 I'm in pain all the time.so mad everytime I think about it oh he also falsified my medical records saying he saw me on four separate occasions when he didn't to make it look like he was giving me consistent standard care he was not he lied and said that he took out my staples he did not said he followed up with me he did not he completely broke the law and falsified my medical records do not see this guy no matter what you do 0 bedside manner not a good person or doctor not only is he a butcher and inconsiderate and uncaring he will not let you get a word in he loves to hear himself talk and he could care less about his patients not a good person or doctor
When I first met Dr. Truumees I was advised that they referred to him int he office as "The Friendly Giant". That is a perfect description - he is really tall and has enormous hands. He was very caring and understood that the pain that I was in needed ot be ended quickly. Within one month of my first visit with him I was ready to have the operation that relieved almost all of my pain. Pain that I had been suffering with for more than two years, but had been trying to ignore. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from low back pain. He is great!
25 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Eeric Truumees accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeton Spine And Scoliosis Center, 1600 W 38th St Ste 200, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eeric Truumees in this video.
Dr. Eeric Truumees is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Austin, TX.