Dr. Effat Jehan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Effat Jehan?

Feeling better

I went in for lower back pain. She accurately diagnosed the issue and prescribed effective medicine (not pain killers). I started to feel better in a couple of days and am pain free now at two weeks.

Retired 69 year old patient.

Dr. Jehan was very pleasent and up beat. She asked if I would be willing to start with a slower none invasive treatment. I agreed and started physical thearapy. Within 4 weeks I could walk or stand for an hour without pain. With degenerative disk disease I know I will never feel 30 or even 40 again, but can live without pain with alittle work. If the pain returns and can not be controled with PT and exercise, then we can go for a more invasive treatment. I am happy she sugguested a slow approach and not jump into an agressive invasive treatmemt. She let me know that if I ever had need I could go back to her at anytime.

laborer

Dr has very few skills, the ones she has are very poor