Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Efrain Paz Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Efrain Paz Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Efrain Paz Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
From my first visit I was completely comfortable with Dr. Paz. He provided me options and answered all of my questions. He was very clear with my surgery requirements and also reviewed with me my x-rays and specifically what he would be doing. After my surgery, the doctor visited me each day in the hospital. Again, he explained how the surgery went and what I needed to do to have a complete recovery. I now have a new hip and I feel like I have my life back thanks to Dr. Paz. I would definitely recommend him to anybody seeking a professional for hip replacement.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Paz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Kennedy Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLma Professional Orthopaedics, 2103 Mount Holly Rd, Burlington, NJ
Dr. Efrain Paz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, NJ.