Dr. Efrain Perez-Vargas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Efrain Perez-Vargas?

Excellect Dr

After many yrs of chronic pain, he helped me lower the pain an sleep better just after one visit.

Dr Vargas is a thorough doctor who takes his time when talking to you. I felt that he was genuinely concerned for my wellbeing and was very patient when describing my condition and answering my questions. I highly recommend him!

I said a prayer

I just moved to Reading PA and was just told I have PD Doctor Perraz was very caring and truly a Doctor who cares for his patients well being.I have finally found a good Neroligist. Thank you Doctor Perraz .

Stopped my Tremor in the first visit. Love this Doctor!!!

Great doctor

I have had PD for 21years and I have had numerous, good neurologists.But I have learned more useful information about my condition from Dr. Perez in the last year than in the previous 20 yrs. He is very knowledgable,concerned, personable, and caring. I never feel rushed. he answers all my questions and doesn't make me feel stupid for asking them. I certainly hope he stays with Geisinger because I don't think I will find a better doctor.

Nancy Schraufnagel

I sure do miss him. He was one of the best. Very Caring and heartfelt concern for me as a patient. Always took the time to listen to me and then offered his opinion. It was always an honest one too. I wish him the best always and hopefully I will get to visit with him soon. God Speed Doc. Perez.

Dr. Efrain Perez-Vargas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.