Dr. Egisto Salerno Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Egisto Salerno?

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Caring Dr.!

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Dr. Salerno is the most charismatic and caring doc I've ever come across. I'm always eager to speak with him, as he has no problem being brutally honest..in the most endearing way possible.

The best Pain Specialist in the County of San Diego, CA

Posted on April 10th, 2016

Dr. Salerno is the best Pain Specialist I have ever had. He goes way beyond pain issues.meaning that if you had other medical issues. He would take a look at them and help me in every way that he can. He is the most compassionate, heartfelt doctor I have in the 15 yrs. of ongoing pain in my back, neck and sciatic nerves in my lower back.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgable and a great teacher to his patients! Self accountability is key to good health and he takes the time to make sure you know everything you should or would like to know! Great doctor!!!

Life Saver!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr Salerno has effectively treated my current health conditions while educating me so that I may be successful in maintaining long term success. From the first apt to present day he has facilitated in ensuring my overall success and attainment of personal accountability of my health. Thank you Dr. Salerno for helping me get my life back!!!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Addiction according to medical experts and the DSM V is a very different truth than the societal stigmas and law enforcement miss judgments and mistreatment of very sick people. Dr. Salerno works within the bounds of the broken system and can help someone lost really have a chance back to higher ground. But it is still up to the sick person. Salerno knows this too. He can help if you can help yourself too. God knows the "system" won't help us. Death and jails are what others want for the addict.

Awesome!!!

Posted on November 26th, 2014

First time seeing this doctor I was a little nervous, but as soon a I walked in the office the staff was really friendly and willing to help me!! Dr. Salerno was very proficient and was willing to help me feel better!!!

Awesome doctor!!!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I would recommend Dr.Geno to friends and family!! girls at the front desk look unprofessional. You can hear them talk about their personal life, one of the girls checked me in while eating and talking at the same time. I dont believe they have a office manager, to keep these girls in line.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Dr. Gino is wonderful. I have seen him for years. He is a very patient, understanding, and caring doctor.

jenny zayas

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr. salerno is the best!!! He is thoughtful,considerate and definately in the know!! He truely wants to help. What a doctor!! I will never go to anyone else. He should stop being a doctor and start teaching HOW TO BE A GREAT DOCTOR!!! He is one of a kind. I t is awfully hard to find committment like he has. He is the best. His staff is absolutely wonderful too. These girls are always willing to help. A great team to be part of.

The best doctor!!!!!!!

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Went in to see Dr. Salerno about a month ago,as a new patient, the best doctor anyone can go to!!!! even gave me presc for my uncle and grandfather without seeing them or having them come in!!!!! love this doctor, would recommend him! as a female I never like seeing male doctors, but Dr. Salerno makes u feel great!!

Posted on April 9th, 2011

Dr. Salerno is a class act. The old fashioned doctor who spends time with you actually asking a ton of questions about your symptoms and then after careful consideration giving you a diagnosis. He is genuine and he and his staff are very helpful.