Dr. Egle E Berzinskas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Egle E Berzinskas?

Good Doctor, Poor scheduling and contact

Every time I call to schedule or speak to the nurse I go through some corporate phone center and am on hold for 5 minutes before I even get to speak to someone. Then they have to send a message to have someone call me back. It is annoying and frustrating.

Worst Doctor Ever

If you like being spoken down to, being treated like garbage and having to argue with your doctor to get anything done , use Doctor Berzinskas. She is rude and rushes you out of appointments. Has absoultely no bedside manner at all. I left her practice due to not wanting her by my side when I deliver my baby.

Dr B is a great OBGYN

The BEST in the Business

Dr. Berzinskas (aka Dr. B. ) was the first doctor I saw when I moved to Texas. She's very personable, friendly and puts you at ease with even the most uncomfortable procedures. She has accurately pin-pointed my health issues and now I'm on track to a healthier me. She performed my surgery also and I feel so much better. She and Dr. James Peterson are the best surgeons in the DFW area.

Dr. Peter's Partner is not what I expected.

I love Dr. Peters, he delivered my first child and I came back to him because he is so great. Dr. B is his partner and she lacks bedside manner and will speak down to you. She stood behind be during an appointment and I have a bit of a hearing problem which I felt was unprofessional. She didn't listen to me, didn't do the tests that Dr. Peters had said I would need at the "next" appointment and made me uncomfortable. She also didn't listen when I told her Dr. Peters had put me on bedrest until I delivered and had that information gone to my short term disability I may have had to return to work had Dr. Peters not had to correct the situation. I don't reccommend her but would reccommend Dr. Peters 100%, unfortunately they force you to see her every other appointment which is worth looking elsewhere just in case there might be a chance of her delivering a baby. If I were not so far along, I would find a new physician.