Dr. Ehab M Michael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ehab M Michael?

#1

We have been with Dr. Michael since he opened his door! On Grand Blvd, NPR, FL. He is the best Dr. that you will ever want to take care of you! We have BRAGGED ABOUT HIM and will ALWAYS BRAG ABOUT HIM! I have all my family and friends go to him and I keep sending people to him! We consider him like family. Whenever we have needed him, NO MATTER WHAT, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT THERE FOR US! I could go on and on, well I think you got the message! And as for his Office help, well there again, the CREAM OF THE CROP! And his #1 girl, Tracy, well she is just the best you could ask for! We love them all especially our Dr. Michael!!

Not only compassionate but smart and knowledgeable. Been a patient of his for over 20 years.

Best doc by far..I wasnt even for sure any existed any more.he is very patient and understanding...

Dr. Michael is very caring and a wonderful doctor. We came from California where the best doctors are and Dr. Michael is as great as they all are. My husband and I love him and trust him explicitly.

You don't matter

I have went to this doctor on and off for several years. I'm not one who is a hypochondriac and in the office every week or have my entire family seeing him. Maybe that's why he doesn't put you at a high priority when trying to get an appointment, even for something that's potentially life threatening. I called to get an emergency appointment and was told to go to the emergency room! Really? Why then do I have a Primary Care Physician? Why should I incur a huge hospital bill if it wasn't life threatening? I thought your doctor is supposed to check you and advise the best course of action. It's a shame when the Hippocratic oath gives way to the pursuit of money.

doctor gives the feeling of being impatient if you don't understand him His attitude is not friendly. Most of the staff has taken on the same attitude most likely because of the way they are treated

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH DR MICHAEL AND HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR YEARS. . THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS HE HAS TOO MANY PATIENTS NOW AND SOMETIMES DOES'NT HAVE TIME FOR MY QUESTIONS . FEEL RUSHED!!

The Best

Most knowledgeable doctor I have ever encountered, understanding,caring,dedicated,patient, and listens to all concerns.The doctors staff are all wonderful efficient and very caring.

Best Doctor

My entire family see's Dr. Michael. and he asked about each one when I see him.I think he is great...

Great MD

He will take the time and steps necessary to figure out what is going on. He truly listens to what you're saying and doesn't minimize anything you say. I was blessed to have found him!!

Awesome Dr!!

I've seen many doctors in the past and I thank God that I found Dr. Michael. He takes his time with you and really listens to what you're saying. If he is not sure what is going on, he takes the steps necessary to find out. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. You will not be disappointed!

Arlene B -

Abolutely tops. Listens to you. A very nice person, very neat, professional and has a warm personality. He cares about you. He was on top of everything when I recently had to be hospitalized. Very helpful to ER doctor with records and pertinent information. Referrels to specialists, etc. excellent. More than 4 stars, beieve you me!