Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ehab Rabaa has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Ehab Rabaa has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
Dr. Ehab Rabaa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ehab Rabaa accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsGi Pathology, 3495 Hacks Cross Rd, Memphis, TN
Dr. Ehab Rabaa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.