Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ehud Krongrad MD
Dr. Ehud Krongrad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Krongrad is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, Overlook Hospital and Maimonides Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ehud Krongrad has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ehud Krongrad has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. Ehud Krongrad has the following 10 expertise
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Dr. Ehud Krongrad is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Astoundingly knowledgable & Best bedside compassion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ehud Krongrad - Posted on August 22nd, 2008
Old school philosophy of the patient comes first with decades of experience and a life long learner and teacher for all. Up to date on all the newest medical treatments and/or procedures but maintains his humanity to you the patient like a country doctor on the great plains. A professional clinician and diagnostician who is well respected by collegues, students patients and their families. He represents the best of the best in cardiology and pediatrics bar none. Someone with whom you can trust your only child with to heal the best he can.
Dr. Krongrad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Maimonides Medical Center
Columbia Memorial Hospital
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
The New York And Presbyterian
48 Years Experience
Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Ehud Krongrad Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ehud Krongrad's office for more information.
3959 Broadway New York, NY : (212) 305-8509
128 Hollywood Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ : (201) 568-8068
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ehud Krongrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.