Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eial Faierman
Dr. Eial Faierman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Faierman is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eial Faierman has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Eial Faierman has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Faierman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Mt Sinai Hospital
NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
22 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3612 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY
Dr. Eial Faierman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.