Dr. Eileen Gibbons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eileen Gibbons?

Dr. Eileen Gibbons was THE BEST doctor I've ever been to. I've been seeing her for over 16 yrs. She always calls me back herself, rather than an RN, and keeps her patient load low just to have more time with patients. I was so sad when I heard she retired in May of this year (2017). My new MD is rushed as ever and I never feel understood. I wish she would come back!

Possible fraud with charging.

This Doctor made me pay up front for services even though I had insurance and told me I would be reimbursed. My insurance paid her earlier this year and now it is the end of August and I have still yet to receive a reimbursement check. I am wondering if she does this often? I have called every week for two months only to be given one bs excuse after another. I reported her for medical malpractice today but they do not tend to get involved in billing issues unless fraud can be proven. So if anyone else has an issue please post.

abortion services

kind caring all around great experience

Dr Gibbons is a blessing. I have never felt as comfortable and well-taken care of as I have under her care. I could not recommend her enough.

I am surprised doctors like these exist in USA

Whatever she does may not be a sin, but the way she does is definitely one. she leaves residue behind, letting patients end up in emergency weeks later...

treated like a valuble person

Dr Gibbons really cares about her patients as individuals. Never once did I feel rushed, or like I was "just another case". She really really cares. Its amazing to find someone like this these days. Shes awesome!

amazing clinic!

if you need this service come here! the clinic is clean and pretty and the staff were so helpful! i felt so comfortable after talking to the staff and doctor. i will send anyone i know to this clinic if they need this service.