Eileen Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Eileen Hoffman?

Great Physician and staff

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I felt better the moment I walked through the door. I am known personally and I have everyone’s full attention so that I get what I need."

Listens and gets the diagnosis right

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I am 63 years old and have been seen and treated by a great many physicians over the years for several chronic conditions. Until I met Dr. Hoffman none ever really listened to me or made the right diagnosis. Dr. Hoffman did that and for the first time in decades I am feeling healthy. I owe everything to Dr. Hoffman.

What a shame

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

The shame is that a pioneer in the minimized world of women's health isn't the doctor for me anymore. She seems befuddled by her own records and made some mistakes which she did not take responsibility for. Even after joining concierge service, did not take time to talk to the very specialists she'd sent me to!

A very special MD

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I have never encountered an MD who is more in tune with my overall well being than Dr. Hoffman. Her exams are thorough and I never feel rushed. It is obvious that she is committed to the best interests of her patients. If only there were more like her.

AMAZING DOCTOR

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Hoffman is an amazing doctor. I had been to a few others recently that were disappointing. But Dr. Hoffman was such a great patient listener, and I've never had such a thorough physical exam. She was able to diagnose my celiac disease by checking my vitamin D level. But she was also genuinely interested in all of me, like my mental health and gynecologic issues-- she specializes in women's total ehalth. I've never felt that I had a relationship with a doctor before,,, and now I do. Also, her staff is great. They are caring also and were very helpful in arranging special tests that I needed.

stay away

Posted on March 16th, 2011

this doctor has a dour know-it-all demeanor with flat affect, rarely makes eye contact, something is "off" with her and her so-called bed-side manner. Races through exams, doesnt wait for questions, jumps to conclusions, very dismissive of whatever doesnt fit in her quickie diagnostic framework. Avoids responsibility when things go wrong. Might be good at "women's issues" but stay away for anything else which she is - sorry to say - half-assed at best, and arrogant at worst - about handling.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I've been a patient with Dr. Hoffman for circa 20+ years and find her a most caring, competant and wonderfully empathetic doctor, well versed in her subject of "women's health".

Wonderful, caring physician

Posted on October 6th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman for over twenty years. During that time I been through some very difficult life situations and Dr. Hoffman has always been supportive, concerned and attentive. Fortunately I have not had serious health issues but her insights and referrals are always spot on. Highly recommended.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017